Shout Outs







Next Without Walls Holy Spirit Power Encounter - Saturday June 4, 6:00pm


Market Outreach - Sundays 10:30am Bendigo Showgrounds



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Marketplace Ministry

Well here’s a term that has been talked about too much but not actioned enough! On this Sunday at 10:30 I will be leading an evangelism group to outreach at the Market being held at the Bendigo Showgrounds. I would love you to join me. If you have never done this sort of outreach before then I want to encourage you and urge you to come along, even just to observe. I want you to experience the joy and excitement of sharing Jesus and allow to see for yourself just how easy it is to do. If you do want to come and just watch, please feel free to do so, you will not be pressured in any way to participate, but I want the opportunity to show you just how easy it is.

The window of free speech and the freedom to openly share our faith is already closing in the western world. It is already illegal to preach the gospel on the streets in Canada, and we are not far behind. PLEASE make the effort to join me this Sunday. Don’t spend another Sunday comforting the converted. Why don’t you do as Jesus encouraged us to do in Matt 18:12-14 and leave the ninety-nine who are safely tucked away in the fold and come out with me to find the lost sheep. Think about it – on Sunday Morning all the Christians are at church. What a perfect opportunity to find those who are lost. We will meet at the main gate at 10:30.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Todd, I will be in St Arnaud on Sunday. I will be with you next time.

    ReplyDelete